YOUR GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY
A reasonable strategy sustains the joint pressure of objectives, market demands and company restrictions.
We help you apprehend:
Target countries, industries & customer segments
- What are your target markets (major, smaller, emerging)?
- What are the milestones?
- Are these markets ready for the solution?
- Are there specific legal constraints (e.g. data protection laws)
- What signals are you going to give in the key markets?
Competitive landscape and partnerships
- Are global or local competitors the major challenge?
- Which is the target ecosystem for partnering?
- What is the focus for implementation, strategic consulting & major software partners?
Product positioning and marketing mix
- Is the market product, solution or value driven?
- Is it a very technical sell?
- Should you adapt the solution to local language?
- Should you have an outspoken or a discreet approach?
- What is the expected impact of a communications campaign?
Sales & Distribution approach
- Can you leverage existing channels from current partners?
- Can you sell through our partners & use major partners to build pipeline?
- Should you build our own sales force?
- Is it an AE or an inside sales model approach?